Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Using Glogster

There are so many interesting web tools to look at and figure out how to use. I decided to try Glogster, a poster making tool, since I have my biology classes make a biome poster as one part of biome project. I thought this might be a different way for some of the students to make a poster, since many students would prefer using a computer to markers and glue.

I found it pretty easy to use and I made a very basic poster on a rainforest including a video, moving graphics, text, and images. This is a tool that my students could quickly learn how to use and produce a very informative poster.




Embedding the Glog was easy to do. After creating the Glog there was an option to copy the code and then I just pasted it into the blog.

2 comments:

  1. hi Joy, this glog looks great! i tried embedding my glog in my blog by copying the code and then pasting into the text box of my post but it didn't work so i got frustrated and quit! i'll try again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your finished product Joy, it sure looks nice! I think students would be excited to create a poster using this sort of tool. I am going to have to try to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete